WHAT WE DO
A 360 ° Service for the management of Real Estate assets
The Real Estate market requires rapidity, quality and a strategic vision. These are the principles inspiring our work, based on in-depth knowledge of engineering and the complex administrative and environmental framework.
We work for Italian and international Clients, Investment Funds and Real Estate Companies. We assist them in the development of top-level initiatives and offer our experience in the early stages of land purchase, authorization of interventions, works construction and management with efficiency and environmental sustainability.
We support the strategic choices of our Clients for acquisitions and sales of real estate assets, we operate technical, administrative and environmental Due Diligence on land, buildings, industrial facilities. We sustain the development of complex real estate initiatives, providing integrated and specialized consultancy for environmental permits, remediation procedures, strategic environmental assessments, environmental impact assessments, energy efficiency, acoustics, waste management systems.
Our active presence in Lombardy and Milan area has allowed us to gain experience in one of the most lively real estate development areas of the recent years, working for the rehabilitation of areas such Milano Porta Nuova, City Life, Milano Santa Giulia. Since 2011 we have accompanied the functional redevelopment of the former Falck industrial areas in Sesto San Giovanni, one of Europe’s largest reconversion interventions for an area of over 1.4 million square meters.
Montana’s integrated and multidisciplinary vision combines experience in the fields of remediation, industry, territory, energy and administrative procedures: thanks to this, we can support the decisions of our Clients with a broad, strategic and coordinated vision of real estate intervention programs.
Investors combine economic objectives and attention to quality.
Investments that generate higher values are those in the real, sustainable and environmental economy.
FOCUS: COMPETENCES AND TECHNOLOGIES
Consulting and engineering for the real estate sector
Sectors of intervention
- Sales and purchase of greenfield and brownfield sites
- Residential areas
- Shopping malls
- Technical-administrative analysis (assets, property, urban planning, land registry, plant engineering and contracts), environmental and workplace safety (HSE) assessment
- Market analysis and strategic development initiatives
- Site assessment
- Environmental surveys on soil and subsoil
- Quality assessment and monitoring of buildings and construction materials (presence of asbestos, PCBs and radon, measurement of electromagnetic fields, preparation of work plans for asbestos remediation)
- Strategic Environmental Assessment, Environmental Impact Assessment, specialized studies and emission modelling
- Remediation, waste management, commercial authorizations, presentation of projects and permitting procedures
- Construction supervision and safety coordination