WHAT WE DO
Real estate, infrastructures and environmental conservation
Whether operating in natural contexts or in highly urbanized areas, safeguarding and restoring the quality of the environment are the main principles of our business.
Our projects, ranging from the planning phase to the design and construction, are always designed to fit into the environment by minimizing their impacts, and to guarantee the safety, functionality and durability of the works.
Thanks to our strong multidisciplinary experience and in-depth knowledge of the regulatory and environmental framework, we support our Clients with a broad, strategic and coordinated vision in managing complex real estate initiatives, urban regeneration interventions, infrastructural works, river defense projects and avalanches.
Investments that generate higher values are those in the real, sustainable and environmental economy, which combine economic objectives and attention to quality.
FOCUS: COMPETENCES AND TECHNOLOGIES
Consulting and engineering for the real estate sector
Sectors of intervention
- Sales and purchase of greenfield and brownfield sites
- Residential areas
- Shopping malls
- Technical-administrative analysis (assets, property, urban planning, land registry, plant engineering and contracts), environmental and workplace safety (HSE) assessment
- Market analysis and strategic development initiatives
- Site assessment
- Environmental surveys on soil and subsoil
- Quality assessment and monitoring of buildings and construction materials (presence of asbestos, PCBs and radon, measurement of electromagnetic fields, preparation of work plans for asbestos remediation)
- Strategic Environmental Assessment, Environmental Impact Assessment, specialized studies and emission modelling
- Remediation, waste management, commercial authorizations, presentation of projects and permitting procedures
- Construction supervision and safety coordination
Montana for real estate
OVER 150 PROJECTS
OVER 200 ESA/EHS DD
OVER 2000 ASBESTOS MAPPINGS
SOME IMPLEMENTED PROJECTS