WHAT WE DO
Generating value for today and tomorrow
For over 30 years, since the introduction of the first sector regulations, Montana has been offering engineering and environmental consulting services for waste management and the remediation of contaminated sites, targeting public and private Clients both nationally and internationally.
Thanks to our team of highly qualified specialists, we are able to combine the maximum results in terms of technical/economic efficiency with the minimization and correct management of environmental impacts.
Moreover, our experience and ability to have an overall view, together with our in-depth and updated knowledge of the sector regulations, allow us to manage complex initiatives, in full compliance with the principles of the green economy, circularity and sustainability.
Abandoned areas subjected to successful regeneration processes have boosted economic development, becoming a driving force for the economy.
FOCUS: SKILLS AND TECHNOLOGIES
Consultancy and engineering for remediation activities
Areas of intervention
- Asbestos and Man-Made Vitreous Fiber
Types of intervention
- Emergency safety measures
- Permanent safety measures
- Rehabilitation and requalification
- Environmental recovery
- On-site, off-site remediation
- Soil venting
- Soil washing
- Soil vapor extraction
- Excavation and disposal
- Environmental investigations and surveys
- Due diligence (ESA phase 1 and 2, EHS)
- Modelling of environmental components
- Health and environmental risk analysis
- Engineering (feasibility studies, basic and detailed design, works supervision, safety coordination)
- Environmental and specialist studies
- Monitoring and testing