WHAT WE DO
Solutions for waste treatment and recovery of material and energy
The development of human activities has a strong impact on the territory. Disused areas, industrial pollution, abandoned landfill areas, mining activities and extractions are just some of the causes that make environmental remediation necessary. Remediation represents a solution to the environmental damages that are affecting the territory, landscape, soil and water and consequently the health of the population.
For over 25 years, Montana has been providing engineering and environmental consulting services on contaminated sites, assisting the Client throughout all the management phases, from drafting the characterization plans to carrying out remediation operations.
The numerous experiences and the constant updates of our specialists’ team allow us to select the best techniques of intervention in terms of time, cost and benefits, ensuring the best sustainable environmental protection and constantly interacting with the bodies of the Public Administration.
We successfully carried out environmental rehabilitation projects in urban and rural contexts: from mining areas in Italy to K2, from a refinery in Rome to Mount Everest with the aim of creating value for the environment and society of today and tomorrow.
Abandoned areas subjected to successful regeneration processes have boosted economic development, becoming a driving force for the economy.
FOCUS: SKILLS AND TECHNOLOGIES
Consultancy and engineering for remediation activities
Areas of intervention
- Asbestos and Man-Made Vitreous Fiber
Types of intervention
- Emergency safety measures
- Permanent safety measures
- Rehabilitation and requalification
- Environmental recovery
- On-site, off-site remediation
- Soil venting
- Soil washing
- Soil vapor extraction
- Excavation and disposal
- Environmental investigations and surveys
- Due diligence (ESA phase 1 and 2, EHS)
- Modelling of environmental components
- Health and environmental risk analysis
- Engineering (feasibility studies, basic and detailed design, works supervision, safety coordination)
- Environmental and specialist studies
- Monitoring and testing