WHAT WE DO
Renewable energy and energy efficiency
Montana has been operating for more than 25 years in the renewable and conventional energy sector, with consolidated skills the different sources and technologies.
Our strength is supporting our Clients with a multidisciplinary approach, which is essential to successfully accomplish any business initiatives in line with the principles of technical, economic and environmental efficiency.
The expertise in energy efficiency activities and our knowledge of the FIT mechanisms complete the range of our skills in designing, building, managing new power plants or in assisting the Clients in the acquisition of existing plants.
Italy is one of the countries with the highest energy efficiency and the first in the world for results in the reduction of carbon dioxide.
FOCUS: SKILLS AND TECHNOLOGIES
Consultancy and engineering for the energy industry
Resources and technologies
- Large-size solar photovoltaic (ground-installed on fixed structures and trackers, on roofs, on car shelters)
- Concentrated solar power
- Large- and small-scale wind energy
- Hydroelectric and mini-hydroelectric
- Geothermal energy
- Biogas and biomethane
- Biofuels, biomasses
- Energy from waste
- Energy from non-renewable resources (cogeneration)
- Site scouting and evaluation
- Owner’s Engineering, Project Management
- Technical and economic feasibility studies, preliminary/basic/detailed design, as-built (also BIM)
- Work Supervision
- Safety Coordination
- Testing and trials
- Environmental Feasibility Studies, Environmental Impact Assessment, IPPC Procedures, Landscape impact assessment, Incidence Studies, Strategic Environmental Assessments
- Energy efficiency and energy audits
- Expertise and Due Diligence