WHAT WE DO
Renewable energy and energy efficiency
Montana has been operating for over 25 years in the renewable and conventional energy industry, with extensive expertise in different technologies. The activities in this sector were started by the application of power generation technologies exploiting the biogas produced by the degradation of organic waste in landfills, then spread to all power production technological solutions, in the field of both renewable energy (sun, wind, waste/biomass and water) and non-renewable energy (cogeneration – CHP and methane trigeneration – CCHP).
Our strength is being able to offer our Clients a multidisciplinary approach, which is increasingly necessary today to successfully complete business initiatives, according to the principles of technical, economic and environmental efficiency. Energy efficiency activities and the knowledge of incentive mechanisms complete the range of Montana’s skills, serving Clients who want to design, build, manage a new plant or in assistance to the sale of existing plants.
Our renewable energy market has grown in the most recent years, expanding from the many Italian experiences also to foreign markets outside Europe (MENA, Asia and South America).
Italy is one of the countries with the highest energy efficiency and the first in the world for results in the reduction of carbon dioxide.
FOCUS: SKILLS AND TECHNOLOGIES
Consultancy and engineering for the energy industry
Resources and technologies
- Large-size solar photovoltaic (ground-installed on fixed structures and trackers, on roofs, on car shelters)
- Concentrated solar power
- Large- and small-scale wind energy
- Hydroelectric and mini-hydroelectric
- Geothermal energy
- Biogas and biomethane
- Biofuels, biomasses
- Energy from waste
- Energy from non-renewable resources (cogeneration)
- Site scouting and evaluation
- Owner’s Engineering, Project Management
- Technical and economic feasibility studies, preliminary/basic/detailed design, as-built (also BIM)
- Work Supervision
- Safety Coordination
- Testing and trials
- Environmental Feasibility Studies, Environmental Impact Assessment, IPPC Procedures, Landscape impact assessment, Incidence Studies, Strategic Environmental Assessments
- Energy efficiency and energy audits
- Expertise and Due Diligence