WHAT WE DO
Infrastructural works, protection and defense of the territory
Montana’s wide range of expertise, with engineers, environmental scientists, geologists, biologists and architects working in synergy, covers all areas of consulting and design of projects serving the territory: from an early-planning stage to the design and construction phase, both for public and private Clients. The principles moving us are organization and protection of the territory and its natural resources.
Our waterways and avalanche defence projects, as the whole territorial planning in general, have one priority in common: the safety in safeguarding and restoring the quality of the environment, while paying due attention to developing more time and costs efficient interventions.
We engineer roadworks, galleries and pipelines designed to fit into the environment while minimizing their impacts. Our solutions also guarantee safety, functionality and durability of the infrastructural works, along with protection and defence of the soil.
Thanks to the Italian Budget Law for 2019, the preparation and implementation of the National Plan of Interventions for the water sector have sped up.
FOCUS: COMPETENCES AND TECHNOLOGIES
Consultancy and engineering for the territory and infrastructure
Areas of intervention
- Territorial planning
- Soil defence against floods, avalanches, landslides
- Roads and tunnels
Sviluppo di insediamenti civili e industriali
- Development of civil and industrial areas
- Use of surface and underground water resources for different purposes (civil, agricultural, industrial, hydroelectric)
- Technical and economic feasibility studies, preliminary/basic/detailed design, as-built (also BIM)
- Works Supervision
- Safety coordination
- Tests and trials
- Environmental Feasibility Studies, Environmental Impact Assessment, IPPC Procedures, Landscape impact assessment, Incidence Studies, Strategic Environmental Assessments